The library is open for browsing and computer usage. With guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and WEDC we are still taking some safety precautions to protect our staff and patrons.
- We are limiting the number of patrons in the building to no more than 10 at this time.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized as you enter the building.
- Wearing a mask is required during the statewide mask mandate.
- Some furniture has been removed to allow appropriate spacing of patrons.
- Curbside service will continue to be available upon request.
- Programs such as Story Hour and Lego Night have been suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe.
Tax Forms are Available in the Library (Federal: 1040, State: Form 1, Schedule WD, Rent Certificates, and Schedule H/H-EZ). Other forms can be printed at the library.