The library is open for browsing and computer usage. With guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and WEDC we are still taking some safety precautions to protect our staff and patrons.
- We are limiting the number of patrons in the building to no more than 15 at this time.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized as you enter the building.
- Wearing a mask is recommended, not required
- Some furniture has been removed to allow appropriate spacing of patrons.
- Curbside service will continue to be available upon request.
Thank you for your cooperation.