The library reopened with limited operations on Monday, June 1. Taking guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and WEDC we have made the necessary changes to protect our staff and patrons.
- We are limiting the number of patrons in the building to no more than 10 at this time.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized as you enter the building.
- Wearing a mask is required during the statewide mask mandate.
- We ask patrons to use library time for selecting materials and checking out, therefore reducing social time inside the building.
- Computer usage will be for research purposes and will have time restrictions.
- Some furniture has been removed to allow appropriate spacing of patrons.
- Curbside service will continue to be available upon request.
- Programs such as Story Hour, Lego Night, and Book Club have been suspended until further notice.
- Items returned with either be sanitized or quarantined 48 hours before going back on the shelf.
- Interlibrary Loan is available.
- Library may close on short notice if there is a resurgence of the virus in our area or we find patrons not respecting our new guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe.