The library continues to be open with limited operations. Taking guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and WEDC we have made the necessary changes to protect our staff and patrons.
- Tax Forms are Available in the Library (Federal: 1040, State: Form 1, Schedule WD, Rent Certificates, and Schedule H/H-EZ). Other forms can be printed at the library.
- We are limiting the number of patrons in the building to no more than 10 at this time.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized as you enter the building.
- Wearing a mask is required during the statewide mask mandate.
- We ask patrons to use library time for selecting materials and checking out, therefore reducing social time inside the building.
- Computer usage will be for research and printing purposes and will have time restrictions.
- Some furniture has been removed to allow appropriate spacing of patrons.
- Curbside service will continue to be available upon request.
- Programs such as Story Hour and Lego Night have been suspended until further notice.
- Items returned will either be sanitized or quarantined 48 hours before going back on the shelf.
- Interlibrary Loan is available.
- Library may close on short notice if there is a resurgence of the virus in our area or we find patrons not respecting our new guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe.
Your Digital Library